The Land Revenue Section at the District Collectorate deals with Mutation and Acquisition of land and Land Bank Scheme and is headed by the Deputy Director, Revenue Officer and their team of Revenue Inspectors, Head Surveyors and Village Level Officers/Amins.
MUTATION OF LAND:
There are four types of Mutation:
- By inheritance of ancestral property
- By registration of a purchased or gifted land
- By acquisition of land by the Government
- By Court Case
- Applications are received along with a Bank receipt of Rs.300/- as Survey fee for the demarcation of land.
- Verification of land is done by the concerned Village Level Officer (VLO) or Revenue Supervisor.The Spot Verification Report is submitted by them.
- A one month Notice is issued. During this period No Objection Certificates are to be obtained from the concerned Gram Panchayat, family members, boundary holders and organizations like MPCS etc.
- Approval for mutation is taken after receipt of the requisite documents from Deputy
- Updating of record and correction in map is made.
- The parcha is issued after the correction of records in the Office.
- A copy of the Mutation Order is sent to the concerned VLO for correction of the Khasra and
Khatiyan in the concerned Revenue Circle.
Other Certificates issued by the Land Revenue Section include :
- Non-Encumbrance Certificate
- Application along with Bank Receipt of Rs.20/-
- Copy of Parcha
- Verification Report of concerned Revenue Surveyor
- Khazana Receipt
- Property Certificate
- Search Certificate