DISTRICT DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY In exercise of the powers conferred by sub- section (1) section 25 of the Disaster Management Act 2005 (53 of 2005) the state Government hereby constitutes “ District Disaster Management Authority, West District” consisting of the following members, namely:-
- District Collector, West– Chairperson, Ex-Officio.
- Zilla Adhakshya, West– Co- Chairperson, Ex-Officio.
- Superintendent of Police, West– Member
- Chief Medical Officer, West– Member.
- District Development Officer, West– Member.
- Additional District Collector, West– Member Secretary.
DISTRICT LEVEL CRISIS COMMITTEE
- District crisis management subcommittee (search & rescue operation & co-ordination) at District Level.
- ADM Co-ordinator.
- SP Co-ordinator.
- C.M.O Co-ordinator.
- Chief Fire Officer Co-ordinator.
- DFO (T)- Co-ordinator.
- Officer in charge communication Branch- Co-ordinator.
- DPO/T.O Member Secretary.
All above officers are part of DDMA and will responsible for coordination to their concerned officer.
District Disaster Management Help Line no 03595-250633 .
Click here ( Pdf 650Kb) to view District Disaster Management Plan